As a thought leader and sustainability advocate, Speaker Roz Savage combines her self-taught life skills with principles from neuroscience, psychology, personal development and leadership theory, to inform and inspire every audience she touches.
Her championing of leading by example, as well as her powerful approaches to achieving a meaningful life, include key topics such as:
- Mind-set, Motivation and Personal Resilience
- Leadership from the Inside Out
- Courageous Leadership for Modern Times
- Happiness, Purpose and Re-thinking Reality
- Breaking-out from ones Comfort Zone
Since her heroic journeys across three oceans, Roz has intensified her focus on the environmental challenges all around us that have risen like a many-headed sea monster. She is dedicated to tacking on such issues as plastic pollution, coral reef destruction and climate change.