What we think (our subconscious mind rules the quality of our thoughts)
- How we feel (the origin of our emotions are subconscious)
- What our belief system is (what we believe to be true has a subconscious basis)
- How we act (scientific research states that all our actions, even those which appear conscious ones, have a subconscious origin)
- What we know (our knowledge is limited by the information in the subconscious mind)
- How we perceive our reality (what we see, hear, smell, touch and taste), together with how we view ourselves (also known as our self-image)
- Our lives are ruled by these hidden programs which we cannot access directly, even though they are running in our lives 24/7. Negative programs can keep us trapped, limiting our opportunity to evolve.
This technique became well known worldwide when Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len used it to cure a ward of dangerous inmates without even personally contacting them, it is based on four important principles: repentance, forgiveness, love and gratitude. It has a transforming power because it removes problematic situations in our lives from their root, rather than providing a temporary fix, eliminating programs which create life problems.
During the workshop attendees will go through several practical Ho'oponopono exercises such as:
- How to practically apply the main Ho'oponopono principles ( interconnection, memory erasing, total responsibility, not knowing, etc.)
- How to apply the Ho'oponopono technique to different situations
- How to use introspection in a practical manner
- How to use meditation in combination with the Ho'oponopono technique
- How to get more inspiration in our lives
- How to use other Ho'oponopono tools (blue water, Ha respiration, inner child meditation and more)
Full day - it can be converted into a one hour and half workshop